Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2017-2018

how-alcohol-affects-feet-alcoholic-neuropathy-more.png

Really just a terrible game by almost everyone. Bagley a pussy on the boards though good on offense, Duval utter shit, Allen jacking threes, Carter bad on defense. Even Trent missed a lot of open threes, though he also won the game for us.

Yeah that was awful. Zone really fucks teams up. I can’t tell what to blame. Hopefully we got all the shit out of our system but in reality Kansas will smoke us by 20

That game almost fucking killed me. I guess we picked a good time to miss a bunch of threes, because we won't survive another shooting performance like that.

I'm sure you guys were all over this in chat, but AOC sitting on the bench the entire second half was scandalously bad coaching.

Bolden was good, imo. Really the only performance I enjoyed besides crunch time Trent (he also forced that turnover the refs robbed us of).

Reactions: TBC
Don't get why Grayson thinks it's unecessary to just dribble three feet forward instead of hoisting 26 footers.

Syracuse is lucky as fuck though. Made multiple perfectly defended layups in traffic, got an accidental tip in, had Bagley bumble his first lob ever, outhustled us to some loose balls but also just happened to be in the right place, had a key call go their way. Only bad luck was their couple missed FTs.

Such a relief to survive this shitty game. Duke is always awful to watch in the Sweet 16 for some reason.

Reactions: TBC
Well, against Purdue and Utah I actually thought we played well. Just ugly teams to play. This was an ugly team to play, but we also gave a terrible performance.

Really just a terrible game by almost everyone. Bagley a pussy on the boards though good on offense, Duval utter shit, Allen jacking threes, Carter bad on defense. Even Trent missed a lot of open threes, though he also won the game for us.
Bagley killed it on the boards in the second half

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom