Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] Phil Knight Legacy (tournament)

Where will Duke finish in this tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It might not be better under K, but Scheyer is not instilling confidence with some of these moronic lineups. I was hopeful he would modernize our attack, and I’m not sure he had offensively.

Our offensive style is very similar to what it was under Coach K, IMO. The major difference is fewer sets for our best player, which I would actually like to see more of considering how much of a problem Filipowski is.

Maybe Proctor/Flip can carry and lead us to a comeback win! Who else will step up in the next 20?!

As valuable as Young is in some respect, man, he really ruins 2 seasons that could’ve been much different looking.

What the fuck are the HS recruiting services still doing ranking the Lively’s of the world so high still when even the apex of that archetype is a mostly playoffs-unplayable role player? When are they are going to start accounting for the rules and strategy entrenched in the modern game now?

Even if he's not the #1 player in the class, he should have been better than he is.

aiw said:
very glad we scraped out that regular season title last year
Dude, we went to the FF last year. Lose to any other team and it wouldn't matter. Obviously has nothing to do with today. (Thread reply)
Only said that because watching UVA win their 8th league title since 2010 while we saw our drought extend to 14+ years would’ve been maddening

Devilsforlife said:
aiw said:
very glad we scraped out that regular season title last year
Dude, we went to the FF last year. Lose to any other team and it wouldn't matter. Obviously has nothing to do with today. (Thread reply)
Only said that because watching UVA win their 8th league title since 2010 while we saw our drought extend to 14+ years would’ve been maddening
I didn't even remember that we won the ACCR last year

Also, even though it fucks the tank, we shit all over Russell Wilson

I’m going to hold out hope for Dariq until at least the middle of Jan in deference to the HS scouting of @rome8180 but if he’s still doing this by then, he’s getting binned with Giles/Reddish/Jalen as an all timer

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom