Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

International Hoops Thread

In a lot of countries, you have to throw your used toilet paper in the trash instead of flushing it. It's surprising how little it smells.

Not international, but I went on Project Wild before freshman year at Duke. We had to be environmentally conscious on our 9 day hike through Pisgah, so we had to swallow our toothpaste and use ferns to wipe our asses.

As an aside, I continued to swallow the toothpaste once we got back to Duke and one day when I was waiting for the bus on North campus, I vomited it up in front of 20 people, played it off like it was nothing and got on the bus.
Have we already discussed Project Wild? I forget if it has come up. Maybe a while back. I, too, shit in the woods a number of times back in my college days.

Curry is in for Tokyo:

I'm not sure his wording quite counts as a commitment. We'll see how he feels after a season with no Durant and with only a few months of Klay. He's usually breaking down by the playoffs to begin with.

I didn't even know this existed. I'll gladly use this from now on. Canada really dug deep for that one, something this generation hadn't done yet. The USA also qualified for the Olympics today, despite that whatevs loss.

Edit: and I see that I've posted to it before. Welcome back, thread.

If we lose to Canada in the bronze medal game, we know who must be banned from this board. Can't live with a reminder of the potential shame of losing to a fake country

Last edited:
Preview of Duke's season after failing to achieve the desired 7'0-7'0-6'9 frontcourt. Big ball is the only way.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom