Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2017-18

Foul disparity declining due to some unverified cognizance by refs that they should not be favoring the home team. Comfort and timing of transportation, along with associated conditioning, has improved.

At least any rule change would have to take place at earliest after next year's draft, so we won't get fucked over from commits deciding to declare.

Class of 2019, however...

At least any rule change would have to take place at earliest after next year's draft, so we won't get fucked over from commits deciding to declare.

Class of 2019, however...

If there is a final class for the one and done rule, there would be no greater close to it for Duke fans than 2018, especially if/once we land Barrett. If the one and done is about to die, I hope 2018 is the finale.

And K can ride off into the sunset, leaving us with Coach Capel and a brave, new OAD-less world. That's kind of terrifying.

LOL, Pitino's suit against Adidas states that Pitino didn't know nuthin bout nuthin.

"I had no part -- active, passive, or through willful ignorance -- in the conspiracy described in the complaint," Pitino said in an affidavit submitted to the Louisville board at Monday's meeting. "I had no reason to know about the conspiracy described in the complaint, and no reason to know about the complicity of any UL assistant coach or staff member in any bribery conspiracy. I never have had any part -- active, passive, or through willful ignorance -- in any effort, successful or unsuccessful, completed or abandoned, to pay any recruit, or any family member of a recruit, or anyone else on a recruit's behalf, as an inducement to attend UL."

Sergeant Schultz, this guy.

Last edited:
Kentucky guy, Matt Jones, thinks that doing away with OADs is a TERRIBLE idea and will ruin college basketball.

This seems like something that is definitely happening. Duke gets to go for a title with Jones, Barrett and Reddish, and then we go back to normalcy. Starting lineup of Goldwire, O’Connell, White, DeLaurier, Bolden should be the overwhelming favorite to win it all, with no freshmen better than them. The Master’s plan all along has become clear. Ahead of the curve even as his mind falters.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom