Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Georgia Tech Last Home Game

Inveigle

All American
4-6 Duke hosts GaTech at 3:30pm Saturday. The Jackets average 31.4 PPG while Duke struggles to score their average at 23.5 PPG.

Defensively Duke has lost LB Ben Humhreys to injury, which he's been playing hurt since the Carolina game.

Coach Cutcliffe is suffering his longest losing streak since 2011 at six in a row.

On Sunday morning, Cutcliffe met with his coaching staff to discuss the Army loss and begin prepping for Saturday’s final home game of the season against Georgia Tech (5-4, 4-3 ACC). The Blue Devils have underachieved, mostly on offense but also on special teams. The players and coaches have worked for weeks to turn things around, but the wins remain elusive.

If Army moved the ball against Duke it's reasonable to expect the Yellow Jackets to control the ball and move the chains at will against Duke. Inept offense has been the course the last six games with mental mistakes and an inability to move the ball have become the standard. This game could be another ugly afternoon by Duke. I just don't see any changes in what Duke has been doing.

My prediction?

GaTech 31
Duke 14

pit-of-misery-59f16d.jpg

The day the ruckus died. :(

Is anyone still watching the games? I hope no one here is suffering through live viewings at this point.

I will have them on if I'm at home, but I did not watch the Virginia Tech game, and only watched about 20 minutes combined of the Army game.

I was originally planning on traveling up to Durham this weekend to watch the Tech game, but that plan died after our terrible performance against UVA.

What makes this season so hard is knowing how they played against Northwestern, and now Northwestern is 7-3 and ranked 23rd in the nation, and will be a -7.5 favorite this Saturday against Minnesota.

I'll be there Saturday since I'm a sucker for punishment. They closed Club Blue Devil for this game so I'll have to drink at the new parking deck until game time. I should be ripe at about 3:30 for kick off. Duke is +6.5 Home Dogs.

It's this kind of insight that will get us a championship. Now, forget to run the ball again.

Duke's BEST game so far this season. Amazing. Duke out-rushed GT and only punted ONCE at about the 10 minute mark. Duke scored on each of it's first six possessions. It's like someone turned on an offensive switch.

Daniel looked like he was actually having fun out there in the second half.

I can only assume it's because Z ropes got fired at that point

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom