Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Celtics have definitely taken a bit of a dip this month. I believe they've lost three of the last five.

bkaiM2Xl.png

Knicks are 16-13 but are about to come tumbling down with a ton of road games coming up in the end of December and throughout January.

I don't think we're talking enough about the season Lebron is having. 28/9/8 on 57%/41%. And about to turn 33 years old. I hope he wins MVP, though Harden will probably get it.

Just texted my friend in Calgary about this. Harden has been brilliant, Giannis & Davis have been stellar....but LBJ has been amazing with limited hype.

Cavs gonna take the #1 seed from my Celts.

Celtics absolutely getting manhandled physically. I haven't seen a defense allowed to be as aggressive as the Pacers have been in a long time.

Smart had 7 turnovers tonight. How does a player coming off the bench turn over the ball 7 times?

This entire Kobe jersey retirement press conference - and really just the fact he's getting TWO jerseys retired - is such a exercise in jacking off his ego. Good god. I want to like him but this is hard to listen to.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom