Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] FSU / at NC State / at Pitt / Wake / at Miami

Line is down to 3.5 already.

West Virginia is a 4.5-point favorite at home against Kansas in the late game. I think we want Kansas to win.

If Capel were coaching I would be a lot more confident. Knowing K is there actually makes me assume a loss. What strange times we live in.

lol @ like 20 turnovers and tons of missed FTs and still putting up 85. This team rolls out of bed and somehow puts up 90+

If you hold Duke to 0 points for a giant stretch of the game, and you give Duke some time left to catch up, you need to be leading by at least 20.

Didn't Florida and Texas have like 98% WPs in their games against us? This team's ability to come back is nice. Very reminiscent of 2015 @ St. John's and Virginia and vs. UNC.

Didn't Florida and Texas have like 98% WPs in their games against us? This team's ability to come back is nice. Very reminiscent of 2015 @ St. John's and Virginia and vs. UNC.

Yes - I thought of the UVA game as well.

I saw the last 13 minutes. Pretty bleak when I started watching. Duke ripped their heart out the last 2 - minutes...pretty surreal to see how rattled the Canes were given recent Duke visits to their pad.

This team's ability to come back is nice.

Just reverse it and play the rest of the game like the last 5-10 minutes and only lapsing for 5-10 minutes and we'll win 130-60. The collapses of 2014 make much more sense to me than the comebacks of this team.

Lonnie Walker’s hair is just really bad. For all the shit O’Connell got, I found his style to be just as obnoxious. Amazing this team was able to overcome hair guy AND short guy.

How the fuck does Duke win this? We just gave up a transition 3 to fall down by 8 in the second half, and Duval followed by airballing a layup.

5 player floor slap. Hadn't seen that in a while (except when MSU did it to us).

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom