Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] FSU / at NC State / at Pitt / Wake / at Miami

I'm curious to see how much love Manning has from Wake boosters. He hasn't done much or really killed the recruiting circuit. Keatts looks far more prepared for Tobacco Road.

The effort today was pretty decent. Overall a nice defensive game; aside from a sequence of pick & roll plays in 1st half, Devils did a good job of keeping people out of the paint.

The Duke bigs were awesome.

I'm worried about Miami, just like everyone else here. Today was a nice step forward though.

I didn’t watch, but looks like this would have been a good kenpom result until the last three minutes.

I didn’t watch, but looks like this would have been a good kenpom result until the last three minutes.

By my eyes, you would be correct. They fucked around on both ends in the last 3, but that is kind of understandable

Hard to stay motivated when you are pounding the other team

It was a slight kenpom improvement. He had predicted Duke 85-70 (I think). According to the Yahoo! app, it was 88-61 with 3 min left.

They were working WF just before that 3 min mark. So damn explosive.

Even Jack White played decent minutes.

They were working WF just before that 3 min mark. So damn explosive.

Even Jack White played decent minutes.

Yeah, but I think this says as much or more about the awfulness of Wake as the awesomeness of Duke.

How long will Danny Manning keep his job?

I’m almost certain it was 85-70, but I don’t remember the predicted number of possessions. The game had 78 possessions, and Duke gave up 71. That’s obviously better than if he predicted Duke to give up 70 points in 72 possessions.

Doral Moore looked like a player. One of the only guys we've seen this year who didn't look outmatched physically by Bagley or Carter. Can already tell he's going to wreck us next year when we're back to ole Duke small ball.

Duke is a 4.5-point favorite at Miami.

Just give me the chance to blow all my remaining e-cash on this.

Last edited:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom