Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] Pitt / at Wake / Virginia / Notre Dame / at St. John's

Anything less than 4-1 during this stretch, with the loss coming against Virginia, would be very disheartening.

Again, hard to draw solid conclusions from a game like this - nice to see the Devils turn someone over so many times though.

I feel it will be one of those games where WF hits a stupid amount of 3s. They seem due for something. I don't like this one.

At minimum, keep the defensive strategy that was shown at Cameron to limit the attacks on the rim.

Duke is favored by 10 points at Wake Forest.

Virginia is favored by 10 points at home against a deflated, injured and finished Clemson squad.

Oof, 9PM game tonight, which means that the angry chatting will die down and people will go to sleep at about 1:30AM

Ideally this Wake team knows that it has basically zero chance, outside of a miraculous ACC tournament championship run, to get to the tournament with eleven losses already.

But they’ll play hard and probably very well, at least on offense. They’re not good at guarding threes so this one may come down to Allen not being a shithead.

Wake's offense has really fallen off the past few weeks, down to #76 overall. They shot the three very well in Cameron, but struggled against NC State and Virginia, just 8-30 overall.

This could be a game where we find out if our defensive improvement is real. Wake's going to be pumped and they're a very good shooting team due to break out of an offensive slump. Probably not rational but this game scares me more than any of the others in this thread.

Worth noting, as STPFS alluded to, that both of these teams shoot the three well and don't guard it well. This game between a team of 5 first-round picks and a bunch of scrubs could come down to dumb shooting luck.

After we pointed and laughed at UNC last night, the stage is set for Duke to take an even lamer L tonight.

Last edited:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom