Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2019-20] #4 Duke vs Brown

I'm going to watch the 2nd half when I'm off this plane. I can't imagine that a half we won by 19 can be as terrible as you guys make it out to be.

It was pretty terrible outside of the last 6 or 7 minutes of the second half.

It looked like it might be an early 2nd half runaway until that Jack White 4pt foul.

Asked some friends elsewhere to summarize the game. They said AOC, Moore, and Hurt were good in the 2nd half. Here I read that Moore and Hurt were garbage and AOC's contributions don't count because the last 7 minutes don't count.

Asked some friends elsewhere to summarize the game. They said AOC, Moore, and Hurt were good in the 2nd half. Here I read that Moore and Hurt were garbage and AOC's contributions don't count because the last 7 minutes don't count.

Without Carey Duke would have been down at halftime and most likely lost in Overtime as they tend to play down to their opponents while the shooting woes continue- ( 2-16 3pt)

Shooting has been pretty good lately. Obviously this gross performance will drag it down, but I would take the 36% from three as a team. That's nothing elite, but it's not crippling like last year's team.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom