Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] at North Carolina

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More prayers and a guy who looks like an anime character in the bottom left corner

DUKEUNC-SP-030423-RTW_18.jpg

That’s 8 out of 14 we’ve won in their gym since 2010 (15 out of 25 for the highest win % over a long span)

Includes three game tying/winning buzzer beaters in 2012 and 2020.
Two defensive winning stops in 2016 and 2023
Two “absolute thefts” we had no business winning in 2012 and 2016.
Two blowout-city games where we just kicked their absolute teeth in from near start to finish in 2013 and 2022
Three games we led going into half but lost in 2014, 2018 and 2019
Only one real 15+ point blowout loss in 2021
Four out of five from 2012 through 2016, and again if we win in there next year.

Just not an intimidating gym for us and if I had to guess at least in the top half for road winning % in ACC play in that time

Last edited:
I found both games entertaining despite the low score. This one was more entertaining to me for some reason, though. It may have just been all of the lead changes, but it didn't feel like a low-scoring game.

This was the most entertaining second Duke-UNC game in a long time. Those usually end with one team pulling away a bit. The first game has generally been the down to the wire one over the last 15 years or so.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom