Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bring On The Baylor Bears

Based on analysis of Khlan's historical picks ATS, this means Duke will win 49-14.

Yeah, the line movement is a little disconcerting to me. Thankfully I won't be able to watch the end of the game because I'll be at the United game.

This also just feels like a classic Duke let-down game. Coming off two thorough beatings, homecoming in front of what will hopefully be a fairly packed house, playing a team that has nothing to lose, the week before UNC.... we fucked.

Line has moved down to 13 at most places, as low as 12.5 at one. Jones probably broke his hand playing Madden.

Was able to watch sporadically while at work today. I was really impressed with the defensive line play. Also, we have really good running backs. Jones wasn't particularly sharp today, and pass protection really concerns me.

Baylor has some athletes. That Pratt kid who is WR for them is lightening fast. Baylor played 3 down linemen and dropped 8 into protection for most of the game. They dared Duke to run it. Cutcliffe said in the post game Daniel was complaining he hasn't seen anything like they were showing on film or in practice. But Shaun Wilson was just terrific today. He had 176 yards and two TD's. Brittain Brown looked great as well. But they had watched DJ on film and weren't going to let him pick them apart.

The problem is that they got to him so easily rushing 3. That's worrisome.

Main problems I saw were silly penalties, bad punt receiving team play, and giving up huge home run plays for TD's. Duke's D-Line wasn't as good as against NW, but that was because of Baylor's OL. They were HUGE. I can hear Cut saying it now, "We have to clean that up".

Duke was inside the red zone three times before half and only scored a FG.

So Duke actually won, what the fuck is that all about? Do you know anywhere that Fox has full game replays?

Red Zone offense was bad, and Jones' INT to close the first half was atrocious.

Watching this game while knowing in advance what happened, Duke was a lot better than Baylor. Too bad they pissed away 10 points at the end of the half.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom