Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2017-18

Most interesting games tonight are Creighton at Northwestern (-5) and Bucknell at North Carolina (-14 on Kenpom; no Vegas line, probably due to Cam Johnson injury).

Xavier @ Wisconsin at 8:30 on FS1 tonight may also be a good game. Badger fans are touting Happ (16.0 ppg, 7 rebs, shooting 56%) as a POY candidate. We'll see how he does against these guys at Home as a -1 favorite.

Most interesting games tonight are Creighton at Northwestern (-5) and Bucknell at North Carolina (-14 on Kenpom; no Vegas line, probably due to Cam Johnson injury).

Northwestern-Creighton was a great game.
I hope NW doesn't take a step back this year. Their defense did not look great.

Creighton has a great offense. They really push the ball and have excellent spacing. They're a pain to play against. Last year they had #35 offense and #45 tempo but those numbers decreased after their PG got hurt hurt IIRC. They were higher before that.

I know all that, but NW's defense was not good even relative to the competition. They've also just looked less good this year overall so far.

WTF? This is more shocking then when Cutcliffe magically grew hair.

Last edited:
Never understood why any white guy would ever shave their head unless they were bald. Haven't seen one who looks better without hair than with.

I wouldn't have been able to pick him out of a lineup. He looks like a totally different person.

Silver knows there's no more superclass in 2019 for K to acquire, so he's timing it until after Barrett and company are already enrolled. Smart.

So the NBA is going back to drafting Kwame Brown and Seb Telfair sight unseen? I mean, okay if that's what they're interested in. It's going to be happening on a much bigger scale now than it did 15 years ago.

The biggest loser in all of this was Bolden. Would’ve been a top 10 pick if this change happened 3 years sooner.

Carey, Anthony, Lewis, Antoine, and maybe Hurt, would all be off the table for Duke. There’s not much left among offerees. Joey Baker would the prize recruit in all of college basketball.

Last edited:
I'm in favor of killing the OAD rule, but Duke will suck for a year or two when it happens, right?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom