Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2017-18

This looks pretty cool - except that "It's worth noting that players who are involved with the ongoing Final Four will be ineligible to compete in the event" (I doubt that's anything we need to worry about, though.)

https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...ch-big-conference-in-the-100k-3-on-3-tourney/

On Tuesday, it was announced that a new 3-on-3 tournament during the Final Four will debut beginning in 2018, with the winning team taking home a grand prize of a cool $100K.

The criteria for the teams are simple: Participants must be current college basketball players, must be an outgoing senior, and will participate on an invite-only basis selected by Intersport, the marketing company putting on the "3-on-3 Hoops Invitational."

Essentially, this format will be a 3-on-3 all-star team with seniors from each conference joining forces to form a superteam. The ACC will have a team, as will the Big Ten, Big 12, and so on.

I always think it's fun and interesting to post these. Post your top 10, who you think plays in the title game(if the brackets worked out that way), all american teams, POY, etc.

1-Duke
2-Zona
3-Lville
4-Kansas
5-Michigan State
6-Wich State
7-UK
8-Nova
9-USC
10-Florida

I had Duke around 5-6 before they landed Bagley. Title game prediction is Duke over Louisville and then we have a mass exodus.

AA 1st Team
Devonte Graham-KU
Grayson Allen-Duke
Allonzo Trier-Zona
Miles Bridges-Michigan State
Michael Porter-Mizzou
POY-Bridges

ACC 1st Team
Berry
Allen
Brown
Adel
Colson
POY-Allen

I might go further into the 2nd/3rd teams later.

1-Zona
2-Lville
3-Michigan State
4-Duke
5-Wich State
6-UK
7-Kansas
8-Nova
9-USC
10-Miami

AA 1st Team
Brunson-Nova
Allen-Duke
Thornton-USC
Miles Bridges-Michigan State
Michael Porter-Mizzou
POY-Bridges

You're that high on Thornton? I'm expecting big things from them this season. They're a team I'd like to avoid in the tournament.

I know several basketball fans (not necessarily Duke fans) who would say Coach K is the most powerful person in all of basketball.

I would nominate LeBron for that particular title.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom