Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CSU fan looking for tickets

ColoStateRAMS

Recruit
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for having me join the board. I grew up watching Duke and have been a fan since I was a kid (20+ years). They were and still are my #1 team. With that said, I grew up in Fort Collins, CO and attended Colorado State University. Graduated in 2008 and am still very connected to the University. I am a season ticket holder for football and basketball and make most of the games. I even go to some of the road games. This leads me to this November. I've never been to Duke's campus, nor have I even been to North Carolina. Seeing a game in Cameron is a Bucket List item for me and one of my biggest dreams, and there's no better time to come than to see my CSU Rams play our Blue Devils. I joked with my friend that I'll have to wear half CSU and half Duke gear. Anyways, Duke is only giving CSU 25-50 tickets total (that includes tickets for players family members, our AD staff, and top boosters). Knowing that there's probably very little chance to get tickets through CSU, I'm looking at the secondary market, but they are quite expensive (starting at $250-300). Is that typical for a non-conference game against a smaller school? I'm curious to know if season tickets have been distributed yet, and if not, I'm hoping once they are that will drive prices down on the secondary market. I'm also open to any other suggestions on how to best get tickets. We don't really care where we sit, although, we probably aren't up for the Cameron Crazies section. My friend, who is one of the best sports fans I know, will be attending with me. Would love to hear anyone's thoughts and suggestions here.

Thanks you.

When I was driving across country I stopped in Cheyenne and hung out at a cool record store there for a second. The employees told me they all drove down to Fort Collins to hang out on their days off.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom