Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

Not good enough to unseat Kay Felder though

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to think that if you are dominant in summer league (and Cook was dominant--by far the best player on the floor other than John Collins), by definition you will be dominant as a garbage time player in the NBA regular season, and there is real value to being a minutes eater. By the way, if today was any indication, he is now the most infuriating player possible--lethal from 20-22 feet but couldn't hit a 3 to save his life.

Yes, you're spot-on. If you ignore the 43 games he played in the D-League two years ago (38.2%) and the 39 games last season (37.2%), and the 14 NBA games he played in last season (42.3%), you can come to the conclusion that Quinn Cook can't hit a three to save his life.

And Bryn Forbes has Chip Engelland as his shooting coach. Who's helping the Pelicans' dudes?

New Redick podcast is up. I think he partnered with Maverick Carter, which will lead to him signing with the Lakers next season along with LeBron, Westbrook and PG13. Westbrook, Redick, George, LeBron, some awesome center, with Ball and Ingram traded for the center, should be decent.

Redick documentary about free agency and his eventual signing with Philly. He's so far beyond any other NBA player when it comes to being able to articulate his experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJ is gonna have a hell of a post-career career. I hope he ends up on either ESPN or Turner, and doesn't get locked away on NBATV where no one will ever see him.

Pelicans waive Cook. Prefer a player near the bottom of the league in TS%...and Frank Jackson.

If HG wants to hit that, I don't think it'd be a problem. That girl looks like she wants to drop that mike and jump him right there

Giles' Trucker hat game is on point. Rocks the hat high up on his head like he's driving a tractor.

Very poor chinstrap thing going on though. It's as questionable as Alex O'Connell's haircut.

Redick documentary about free agency and his eventual signing with Philly. He's so far beyond any other NBA player when it comes to being able to articulate his experience.

Too bad the Rockets deal did not work out. A 4 year deal would have done it.

After watching various Adidas Nations college scrimmages, I think Bobby Hurley should be ecstatic. Pay no attention to the title of the video because it's clickbait.

#14 in this video likely defended Michael Porter Jr. better than anyone he's ever played against (which includes all of the top forwards in his class who he's faced in the HS all-star games). After looking up #14, I've discovered he's Zylan Cheatham a physical, rangy 6'9 elite athlete who is transferring to ASU from SDSU and has to sit out this upcoming year.

Here's the boxscore:

Speaking of ASU, look for incoming freshman PG Remy Martin (Marvin Bagley's HS teammate who looked like a stud in all Bagley's highlight footage) and good transfers who each have two years left after sitting out this year (Carlton Bragg, Zylan Cheatham and Rob Edwards) to form a solid core moving forward, that will potentially give Hurley his first top 25 caliber team at ASU.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom