Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bowling 2017

Inveigle

All American
Playing a MAC team in Detroit would be the best possible outcome, imo. I want Duke to face the most beatable team out there, and a Directional Michigan school fits the bill. 7-6 with a win over a shitty opponent is preferable to 6-7 with a loss to a good team.

Playing a MAC team in Detroit would be the best possible outcome, imo. I want Duke to face the most beatable team out there, and a Directional Michigan school fits the bill. 7-6 with a win over a shitty opponent is preferable to 6-7 with a loss to a good team.
Don't you dare take a shot at WMU. I'll ban your ass so fast...

Don't you dare take a shot at WMU. I'll ban your ass so fast...

Nah, WMU is cool. They played in the Cotton Bowl and were like 13-1 last year, so I respect them. CMU and EMU, not so much.

Duke bringing the ruckus to Detroit! This would be an embarrassing game to lose. Let's extend the bowl winning streak to 2.

Playing a MAC team. ACC teams are expected to beat MAC teams. That said, probably a loss.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back