Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-Clemson prediction thread

Who coaches this team, who plays for them, and why are they #43 on Kenpom?

• Duke by > 20

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Duke by 16-20

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Duke by 11-15

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Duke by 1-10

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Clemson by 1-10

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Clemson by 11-20

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Clemson by > 20

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kennard in the center of the zone could be pretty deadly too. Zone would have to collapse on him, have Tatum/Giles/Bolden make a rim run on the baseline.

Yeah, I definitely want whoever is playing 5 set up behind the zone. The thing is that I think it works best if you have the 4, not the 3, in the middle of the zone -- which is why I said Tatum.

Duke is favored by 12 points against Clemson.

Gonzaga is favored by 4 points at St. Mary's in what is probably the last realistic chance for anyone to beat Gonzaga until the Final Four.

Except for every game from the 2nd round on, once they play real teams and not "Kenpom good" teams.

The team that deserved to win the national championship last season did not play a good team until the national championship game.

Gotta feel for Gonzaga; this is their one time to shine all season and ESPN forces them into the time slot directly across from Durant's return to OKC. Warriors are favored by 7. They're on the back end of a back to back, while the Thunder are fresh. We might be mentally crowning the champs of both college and pro basketball tonight.

If Gonzaga loses tonight, I will completely write them off as a legitimate contender.

(I have already done this.)

Good job, most of you.

I am not worrying about how we looked in this one at all.

K told the interns running this account that if Giles was pictured they'd be clearing their shit out before the end of the day

Last edited by a moderator:
rome8180 said:

K agrees with you. Said after the game that this was the best win of the season.

It's just too bad we didn't have any other players available to give our starters some spot minutes of rest in the second half.

rome8180 said:
Good job, most of you.

Me either. This is what most of us expected anyway. Game 36 hours after UNC. Most surprising to me was that we ever led by 13.

We lose Wednesday, but I wouldn't be surprised to win the last 5.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom