Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Forum Death Pool 2017

Admittedly, I have never seen Silence of the Lambs (though I have seen a ton of it in snippets on TV).

That album, specifically the beat to Psycho Killer, was the soundtrack to 2 incredible memories for me.

rhfarmer said:
That album, specifically the beat to Psycho Killer, was the soundtrack to 2 incredible memories for me.

The lines "You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything" and "We are vain and we are blind. I hate when people are not polite" play through my head at some point nearly every day of my life. I loved David Byrne, the man is an amazing genius who became a totally self-consumed, narcissistic asshole. But I can still set that aside if I watch Stop Making Sense, or True Stories, or happen to hear something like The Big Country.

deepdarkblue said:
rhfarmer said:

The lines "You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything" and "We are vain and we are blind. I hate when people are not polite" play through my head at some point nearly every day of my life. I loved David Byrne, the man is an amazing genius who became a totally self-consumed, narcissistic asshole. But I can still set that aside if I watch Stop Making Sense, or True Stories, or happen to hear something like The Big Country.

taking this to the music thread for more

Steve Holcomb, Gold Medal US bobsledder.

This is nuts. I met him several times while he was dating one of my best friends from college. He was super cool and would let random strangers take pictures with his gold medal. Ugh.

Fuck. I wonder what he died of. He was not a hardcore drug user to my knowledge.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back