Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Jersey Help

OHballer

Recruit
Greetings Duke Fans....first post, first year Duke fan, followed Kennard all through HS as his school is about 20 minutes from me. Duke has a winner in Luke...it will take him some time to get acclimated to the college game, but trust me, he is really something special. Anyhow, I have a question regarding authentic game jerseys. My son wants a Kennard jersey for Christmas but I cannot find them anywhere. Any ideas on where to get one? Thanks and Go Duke!

Someon correct me if I'm wrong, but you're not going to get an authentic jersey with Kennard's name on it. You can find one with his number, since that was worn by multiple recent players, but it won't be a Kennard jersey per se.

rome8180 said:
Someon correct me if I'm wrong, but you're not going to get an authentic jersey with Kennard's name on it. You can find one with his number, since that was worn by multiple recent players, but it won't be a Kennard jersey per se.

Correct.

You can order a jersey and have the name printed on the back, but that wouldn't be authentic. The NCAA only sells jersey's with numbers on the back, and I believe that's because they would owe the players money if they put names on the back.

Slap the Floor said:
rome8180 said:

Correct.

You can order a jersey and have the name printed on the back, but that wouldn't be authentic. The NCAA only sells jersey's with numbers on the back, and I believe that's because they would owe the players money if they put names on the back.

That's fine....where do you recommend getting an authentic jersey with the #5 on back?

Where do I recommend you get an authentic jersey with Kennard on the back? Talk to Luke after a game, otherwise you aren't getting one until MAYBE the AD surplus sale. There are some websites that have decent enough knockoffs with player names on them. Just google "player name Duke jersey" and you should be able to find some

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom