Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ND by 6-10

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • ND by 11-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ND by get real, this isn't going to happen against this awesome Duke team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This giant dump of a season can be salvaged with one more win. Even if Duke had lived up to expectations, the expected outcome in the NCAAT as a strong 1 seed is to lose before the Final Four. So now that Duke has a good chance to accomplish a real, tangible goal, it would be nice to get it. It would be more appropriate for this Duke team to lose this game, however, being the spectacular disappontments that they are.

Does K hand the reins to Juicy Capable to do what K cannot for this one?

Duke needs this ACC Championship. Duke needs to beat Notre Dame for the sweep.

The Irish opened as a -2 point favorite and now Duke is a -4.5 point favorite. That's the biggest swing I've seen all year.

The opening line was a glitch. No reason for ND to be favored unless insiders thought Kennard and Allen and Jefferson were injured last night. I know ND will win outright but the public doesn't.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
The opening line was a glitch. No reason for ND to be favored unless insiders thought Kennard and Allen and Jefferson were injured last night. I know ND will win outright but the public doesn't.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

I believe it had more to do with Notre Dame favored because they were 8-1 ATS in their last nine games. And Duke has been atrocious ATS all year.

I could see the NBA being interested in Bonzie as a really short and stocky Channing Frye. They wanted Josh Harrellson, who was a short and stocky Nate Fingleton. Hopefully he leaves. Duke won't have an answer for him next season unless we get Knox.

In the handshake line, Bonzie was clearly shorter than Capel and Scheyer.

If Bonzie had been born with any neck potential he'd be 6'8". He's a reverse Marshall Plumlee.

We were so gassed with all those sloppy turnovers going into and at the first part of the second half. Was shocked K went with Matt in crunch time. But Grayson was all over the place and Matt was relatively fresh at his 20mpg to hit that big shot

Yeah, Grayson was pressing and had at least 2 or 3 turnovers in a row for absolutely no reason except he left his feet without knowing what he was going to do. His Carolina performance must have completely drained his basketball IQ. I'm actually impressed that K realized it and adjusted.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil