Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

I think Bolden will actually be good as a junior. Up to him to decide whether to play in China or at Duke that season. Nonetheless, I would engrave into a granite countertop the following roster for Duke 2018-19:

PG Tre Jones (fr) / Darius Garland (fr) / Jordan Goldwire (so)
SG Rowan "R.J." Barrett, Jr. (fr) / Alex O'Connell (so)
SF Cameron Reddish (fr) / Jordan Tucker (so)
PF Zion Williamson (ft) / Javin DeLaurier (jr) / Jack White (jr)
C Marques Bolden (jr) / Emmitt Williams (fr) / Antonio Vrankovic (sr)

Although I would have liked to see higher ranked recruits in those 10-13 scholarship spots, instead of Goldwire, White, Vrankovic and O'Connell, this is still is a near lock (~85% chance) to win the national title.

My favorite post you've ever made, Sean. I'm just assuming the worst with Bolden, and I don't feel as good about our spot with Emmitt Williams as the other recruits.

But, yeah, that team would have a chance at an undefeated season.

K could retire after having smashed Calipari at his own game.

John TDD just put in a CB pick for Zion to Duke. He has Barrett, Reddish, and Zion all CB'd to Duke.

This makes absolutely 0 sense.

2 of the 3 is the most likely scenario so I think John is putting in his CB because we're not totally sure which 2 yet. Might as well bank some points early.

His post last night doesn't suggest that. Maybe you should just enjoy the ride and quit being so cynical and negative.

There will come a day when Duke fans BEG for the return of Mike Krzyzewski and this current era of elite recruiting.

I guess I'm the only regular here who would love to have Zion at Duke. His handle and athleticism at his size are insane. Like ddb said, if he was motivated to play defense, he would be a great PF for Duke even if he couldn't shoot.

But if I were him, I would go to Kentucky since they would utilize him in better by playing fast and letting him get out on breaks.

I guess I'm the only regular here who would love to have Zion at Duke. His handle and athleticism at his size are insane. Like ddb said, if he was motivated to play defense, he would be a great PF for Duke even if he couldn't shoot.

But if I were him, I would go to Kentucky since they would utilize him in better by playing fast and letting him get out on breaks.

I'd love to see him play for the Gamecocks. UK fans would lose their shit

While I'd love to contemplate the idea of a Reddish, Barrett, Zion 2/3/4 it's not gonna happen

Why not? Plenty of minutes. Come be a part of the lineup of death for the GOAT coach as opposed to going to play in front of a bunch of racist coal miners under the coach that lost to Canada.

While I'd love to contemplate the idea of a Reddish, Barrett, Zion 2/3/4 it's not gonna happen

Why not? Plenty of minutes. Come be a part of the lineup of death for the GOAT coach as opposed to going to play in front of a bunch of racist coal miners under the coach that lost to Canada.

True, anyone who loses to Canada in any type of competition or comparison is someone that should be ridiculed greatly.

Agree. If anyone could make that work, it would be the Greatest of All-Time, Coach Michael William Krzyzewski.

Axes, don't let these Negative Nancys and Debbie Downers get to you.

True, anyone who loses to Canada in any type of competition or comparison is someone that should be ridiculed greatly.

Cunt!

John TDD just put in a CB pick for Zion to Duke. He has Barrett, Reddish, and Zion all CB'd to Duke.

This makes absolutely 0 sense.

2 of the 3 is the most likely scenario so I think John is putting in his CB because we're not totally sure which 2 yet. Might as well bank some points early.

His post last night doesn't suggest that. Maybe you should just enjoy the ride and quit being so cynical and negative.

There will come a day when Duke fans BEG for the return of Mike Krzyzewski and this current era of elite recruiting.

With some due respect, I know these guys a bit better than you do

Cunt!

Snowflake

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back