Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

We should try to recruit Andrew Slater here since he is clearly no longer communicating with the TDD team of John and Adam. Back in the day it used to be when Andrew would put in a CB pick, Adam and Chad would immediately follow. Slater just put one in for Cole Anthony a few days ago and three insiders followed but the Duke crew did nothing. Also, nothing of Cole Anthony was mentioned in the TDD men's basketball review just posted despite there being a flurry of CB picks for him.

Is there any theories on the Slater TDD feud?

We should try to recruit Andrew Slater here since he is clearly no longer communicating with the TDD team of John and Adam. Back in the day it used to be when Andrew would put in a CB pick, Adam and Chad would immediately follow. Slater just put one in for Cole Anthony a few days ago and three insiders followed but the Duke crew did nothing. Also, nothing of Cole Anthony was mentioned in the TDD men's basketball review just posted despite there being a flurry of CB picks for him.

Is there any theories on the Slater TDD feud?

There is no feud. We talk to Slater all the time.

Am I reading it wrong or does Rowe come off as a major pompous asshole? I genuinely dislike that dude and I hate saying that about Duke guys.

He’s not like that at all in real life. I think its just his dry tone gets misinterpreted on the internet.

RJ Barrett, Zion Williamson will be playing in Myrtle Beach next week, and it will be broadcast on various platforms:

For those unable to attend the game, they will be broadcast live on WatchStadium.com.

• Viewers will have free access to Beach Ball Classic live games via broadcast television and local-market syndication on Stadium.
    • Specifically, in the SC market, Stadium is available in Myrtle Beach/Florence on Cable Channels 1261 (Time Warner/Spectrum) and Channel 53 (Frontier), Channel 21-3 (WWMB-3) and in Columbia, SC on 57-2 (WACH-2).
    • A full list of markets that Stadium is available on OTA television across the country can be found here: https://watchstadium.com/where-to-watch/.
  • Games will also will be available via Stadium on free digital platforms including:
    • WatchStadium.com
    • The Stadium iOS and tvOS apps
    • Stadium Android app
    • Twitter (@WatchStadium)
    • Pluto TV on Channel 207.

https://www.charlestonchronicle.net...ch-to-feature-the-nations-top-ranked-players/

I guess they’re not worried about the OAD rule going away with Carey. That, or they’re making a deal with Hurley to take Walker away and give ASU a big man in return.

Watching Carey, I am not sure why he would be considered an elite pro prospect anyway. I guess it still makes sense to jump to the pros before scouts figure that out, though.

Barrett vs. Little tonight on ESPNU at 5:30 ET.

Barrett at Reddish both also have televised games on Monday.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom