Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke/VCU Prediction Thread

Duke/VCU Predictions

• Duke > 30

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Duke 26-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke 21-25

• Duke 10-20

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Duke 1-9

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • VCU 1-10

• VCU >10

• Total voters
Damn it. I wish I had seen the results before I voted. I'm never going to separate myself this way.

I thought I was being homeristic enough that not everyone else would have picked what I did. I mean, why would Duke beat the #51 Kenpom team by more than ten?

Also, shouldn't it be the smaller margins that have the smaller intervals? Not the larger ones? It gives you a range of 8, followed by 10, followed by 4 and then 4, which seems odd.

rome8180 said:
Also, shouldn't it be the smaller margins that have the smaller intervals? Not the larger ones? It gives you a range of 8, followed by 10, followed by 4 and then 4, which seems odd.

The smallest intervals should be at the most likely outcomes.

So unless we're favored 21+, Krsmith done fucked up.

(I'm fine with it, btw. Not suggesting the poll be redone.)

Yeah I haven't researched VCU and figured Duke would be favored by a little over 20. I should've put more thought into it.

Duke favored by 9.5. That explains why everyone picked the 10-20 range. Good value for your money.

Though I should admit I never look at the spreads. I just make blind predictions based on my level of Duke-love/Duke-hatred at any given moment.

Forgot to pick the Kentucky game, but I was going to go Duke by 30-40, so no loss.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom