Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-William and Mary prediction thread

A shot in the arm or a kick in the NADs?

• Duke by > 40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke by 31-40

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Duke by 21-30

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • Duke by 11-20

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Duke by 1-10

• William and Mary by 1-10

• William and Mary by 11-20

• William and Mary by > 20

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fucking Duke. Couldn't score one point less? I blame Jack White (as usual).

On an unrelated note, Cory Alexander is so fucking good at his job. Hopefully ESPN doesn't ruin him.

I thought he was OK, but he wouldn't STFU about the three NADs and potential chemistry problems. OMG THE CHEMISTRY!

I think he's the absolute best right now. His research is off the charts. Knows the narratives the way a message board poster here night. Doesn't spend any time talking about the refs.

I agree that the no ref talk is refreshing. I wish he would do a little more actual analysis of the plays and sets. I still miss Bob Knight and Majerus in that respect.

Bob Knight is maybe my all time favorite.

And yes, the "chemistry issues" thing felt manufactured. I mean, he was saying K's job would become harder once he has 3 lottery picks back? WTF? Maybe for a game or two, sure. But unless K tries to introduce them in March, I think the general point is flawed.

I didn't like Corey at all, particularly when he and unknown co-announcer went off on their 5-7 minute college football tangent in the middle of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom