Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Gary Trent Jr.

Shocked JJ never did it.
jj_redick.jpg

so we should pencil Trent in as the 29th pick in the draft - I think K will be happy retiring with a title and leaving juicy with 0 returning starters. should hasten the transition to the 2nd new coach so its a win win in my mind.

I wonder if he has some history with Lonnie Walker from AAU or All-Star games or something. To me eye, Trent seemed to be more energized early in the game and ready to challenge Walker on both ends. Just seemed like something personal.

Do we think Trent Jr stays next year with this class coming in? I know he thinks hes a OAD but I think he would sure benefit from another year in the league.

However with that being said, I don't see him wanting to come off the bench and play 2nd fiddle to Cam/Barrett.

I have been on record here saying he's not good enough to be a OAD, but I see now that I'm wromg.

He's lighting it up from 3, that's all he needed to show.

Its taken 50 years. If I'd known all along admitting that I was wrong about something could be so cathartic, I wouldn't have wasted so much time and energy trying to prove I was right.

Gary is NOT in Givony's latest mock on ESPN, nor is he in the top 100 on Sam Vecenie's big board. Both came out today.

Maybe we hit the jackpot with the not overly athletic son of a rich former NBA player who will value all he can experience next year at Duke. Or maybe it's a gross oversight on both sites.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom