Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Golf

Final round is already off to a damned good start. 6 guys within 2 shots of lead (-13). I'm pulling for Fowler.

This is wild. Basically running through the final hole.

That was intense. And how much second-guessing would there have been if McIlroy had gone wet before going into the bunker on 18?

I had a good chuckle when Feherty mentioned they might have to get fans on the 18th green to use their phones to provide light - I had tweeted about an hour or so before that about how it'd be truly something to have a Bagger Vance-type ending, except with smartphones instead of headlights.

Did Feherty shout, "IT'S A FLAG MOLESTER!!!!"???

10675632_10152446532652956_2620568816471181822_n.jpg

Ryder Cup, yo.

So, Nike pulled the trigger and handed the torch over? Kinda surprised Tiger was OK with that commercial.

Some guy from Greer is playing in the Masters. I think he led at some point one year.

Picked Spieth, Fowler, or Poulter. Glad the latter two are making me look halfway good with the prediction today.

Spieth records his first bogey in 25 holes, and people are freaking out already, LOL.

Here comes Lefty, now at -10. Tiger's got a 30-footer for eagle on 15.

I feel sick. Ugh...

DJ needed some coke.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back