Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

I love 99% of Grayson Allen and this team would be trash without him, just like 2016 would have. The other 1% is moments like the one at the end of the game where he got fouled at halfcourt and went back chirping at the guy. K gave him the "stern dad" and he went to the line apologizing to the ref. I know he is just a kid with a little bit of a temper and major passion while on the floor, which is fine. He described that part of himself in the PT column. But, he's got so many head hunters looking for that stuff and still can't reel it in. I feel for him because anyone else wouldn't get any attention from that play, but I've already heard it today from Duke haters.

I personally love that fire in him. It just makes me angry looking through post-game twitter.

I agree.. rafters.

Good post. It will be a massive challenge for GA to keep that bottled for this season. Media attention aside, opponents will be baiting him every game, which won't help the situation.

vBrnhKF.png

Lol.

I hope he trips someone else this year. Embrace the villain role like the 1980s Miami Hurricanes.

Fuck these people.

I really hope he doesn't trip, kick, knee, punch anyone this year.

Just stay focused on staying healthy and kicking everyone's ass.

I will rage if he trips anyone on purpose. At this point that shit would just be selfish.

(I don't really love it, though I do love peef's and rome's idea)

If an off - night had to happen, I would much rather see it in mid Nov than in a conference game.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom