Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hobbies

After pour overs, percolators are my go to for hot coffee, and the left over coffee holds really well for iced coffee. I use a percolator every morning. @Stanleyhudson I'm sure your roommate didn't mean to break it, he was probably making coffee for you, you ingrate.

I think StanleyHudsn is a Russian bot created to sow division amongst our coffee lovers to help Trump win.

In the borscht fields is where you spent most of your days?

Continuing the coffee talk..

Whats a good, affordable pour over the wife can tell the in-laws to get me for Christmas? They decided to ask her this year.

They usually get me some shitty k-cups or some wild syrups and biscotti.. all stuff i do not need or want.

also, for the haterz.. made some bomb cups with the french press this weekend. May have found my preferred beans. I know y'all were wondering.

Continuing the coffee talk..

Whats a good, affordable pour over the wife can tell the in-laws to get me for Christmas? They decided to ask her this year.

They usually get me some shitty k-cups or some wild syrups and biscotti.. all stuff i do not need or want.
Doesn't get more affordable than this:

iipsrv.fcgi

$6.95, worldmarket.com

You can put it straight on top of your mug, just need some filters to fit it properly.

Guys, one of my great passions/hobbies in life is following real estate development. Skyscrapers, architecture, general construction- I love it.

Pretty big news: Detroit, yes, DETROIT, is getting a new tallest tower. 800 feet tall with an observation deck. The groundbreaking was held today.

It will look great from Comerica Park (center):

lydeqWul.jpg

Here is a cool video (history nerds like me will love the video)

That actually looks pretty dope. The key would be to use great, fresh coffee roasted specifically for espresso in mind. Any roasters in your town?

There is one but I haven't checked them out to the point of seeing if they have an espresso roast. I'll have to pay more attention to that. I was just going to go get a bag of starbucks espresso, but I'm not real big on theirs.

I set it up and got everything cleaned as best as I could - did a factory reset and was ready to go. Thing is leaking all over the counter, so I'll have to figure out where that is coming from.

I was given a Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo for Christmas (https://www.nespresso.com/us/en/vertuo-evoluo-coffee-machines). Still testing the sample pack to see if its worth the money.

Oh and I also got the bodum pour over from amazon - had 2 good cups yesterday. I'm impressed. Just have to figure out what coffee I like best with it.

Oh and I also got the bodum pour over from amazon - had 2 good cups yesterday. I'm impressed. Just have to figure out what coffee I like best with it.

You can accomplish the same thing with this

https://www.amazon.com/Finum-Brewin...F8&qid=1514384703&sr=8-1&keywords=finum+large

and this

https://www.amazon.com/Simple-Moder...74&sr=1-10&keywords=stainless+coffee+mug&th=1

Indestructible, and your coffee stays hot until you finish it. Also, imo the Simple Modern Slim Cruiser tumblers are gorgeous. The standard model has the same clunky look as as an Rtic or Yeti, but the slim version is beautiful.

hey, whatever works. Those are definitely more affordable than a yeti. I do like the slim.

I have a 32oz yeti that I use at home and just got the yeti coffee mug - first time using it today and my coffee hasn't changed temps over 3 hours. I like gifts.

I don’t use it for coffee, but I have whatever the Walmart version of the Yeti is (Ozark something or other), and I swear it’s the exact same product. Probably made in the same factory.

I don’t use it for coffee, but I have whatever the Walmart version of the Yeti is (Ozark something or other), and I swear it’s the exact same product. Probably made in the same factory.

Yeah, my wife has one of those. Ozark Trail.

We've tested just leaving them out on the counter with the same amount of ice and the ozark didn't hold up, but definitely lasts longer than you need it to if you are a regular human. I don't really get behind the hype that comes with Yeti, but they are good products. All of mine have been gifts, so I'll take it.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back