Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HS All-Star Games

Heard known rapist and kidnapper Emmitt Williams was awesome. Wanted him more than Montgomery or Zion.

You couldn't tell anything from that game. I didn't even keep stats it was so bad. Just abysmal.

It must have been bad if even you didn't keep stats.

Williams was 22-23 for 44 points. Surely you noticed that.

It must have been bad if even you didn't keep stats.

Williams was 22-23 for 44 points. Surely you noticed that.

oh yeah. He is a beast when wide open. Words can't properly describe how bad that game was, though. 8 players literally stood on one side and let Little/Reddish go at it 1 on 1 and then Bazley gave the ball to Emmitt so he could break the record.

The most competitive guy on the court was Nassir Little, who won co-MVP (again)

They really should just stop playing these games. Risk of injury too great. No benefit for any fan to even watch it.

I'd rather watch a pickup game with 40 year olds in Harlem than that shit again.

You couldn't even tell who's a good shooter. It was either wild ass shots from well beyond NBA range that they won't take in a real game or wide open jams.

Is this your first time watching an all-star game in any sport, Axe?

No, but it may have been my first Jordan Brand from start to finish. I think my first All-Star game was the first Iverson MVP in 2001. Have watched every NBA and MLB All-Star game since. I don't watch the Pro Bowl. Usually watch the McDonald's game but not religiously. This was just on a lower level than any All-Star game I've ever seen, though. Maybe because I've never been so focused on projecting and stuff before. Maybe I'm just exaggerating in the heat of the moment.

Like I said, only the Nike Hoop Summit is worth watching and that's not really an all-star game.

I actually find Jordan Brand is usually more watchable than the McDonald's game, which is utter garbage. Regardless of any performances tonight, I badly wanted Emmitt Williams (probably most in this class after Tre Jones). Sucks he's a lousy human.

Like I said, only the Nike Hoop Summit is worth watching and that's not really an all-star game.

I actually find Jordan Brand is usually more watchable than the McDonald's game, which is utter garbage. Regardless of any performances tonight, I badly wanted Emmitt Williams (probably most in this class after Tre Jones). Sucks he's a lousy human.

Williams seems like a perfect garbage man and emotional leader to me. He's like Jordan Bell with a Ron Artest/Stephen Jackson personality. He'll make big money some day provided he's not in trouble (I don't know anything about his legal troubles)

He is the last guy on either team I'd want to face in a boxing ring. I would not survive. I would probably survive against Tyler Herro or Cam Reddish.

We could have recruited Emmitt Williams out of state prison, got him to come to Duke, and next year opposing fans would still be most focused on how punchable Alex O'Connell's face is.

What did he do?

What did he do?

Hardened up like me and Axe.

He trapped a girl in her house and forced himself on her. The charges were dismissed though, so he's "innocent."

Just realized this is in Portland tonight, which I also am. Is it worth the effort, the $10, and the 3 hours of my life to go? I feel like probably not.

I was not joking. Schmitz said Reddish has given zero effort and has been slammed by NBA guys, Jones has struggled to initiate half court offense and Barrett has struggled all week, especially with his shot and in traffic.

Lot of praise for Little in general even though he’s not there.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom