Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Javin DeLaurier

I wish he had gotten all of Jeter's minutes last year.

Also, I love we are living in a world where Javin is taking YOLO 3s. But hey he made one, which is more than I can say for Kyrie Irving recently.

His line against MSU was like the beginnings of a Draymond Green, Josh Hart, Shane Battier type.

4 shots, 4 points, 3 offensive rebounds, 4 defensive rebounds, 4 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks, 0 turnovers, 4 fouls

In line with his season rate stats so far. Goes and gets the ball, wherever it is, on defense and offense. Often too aggressively. Doesn’t know what to do once he has the ball, which could keep him in college for four years.

Like those other perfect college players, his willingness to do anything to help his team win should lead to him working hard enough to become a reliable 3pt and ft shooter. Looking forward to it.

He's going to be an elite defender the next 2.5 years which is nice to know. If we play him at the 5 next year we'll be able to switch every position which will be insane.

The motor does it for me. Can't name another big that Duke has had with that motor. He will figure out where to apply it as the season goes.

200.webp

Love both of those guys and they had good motors, but not Javin motors (with speed) IMO.

I love them, too, and I disagree. Singler had an incredible motor, too. He just had to play a lot more minutes and carry a much larger load offensively.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom