Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Javin DeLaurier

Positive reviews thus far about his practice play. I can't wait to see him get some run, he could be really fun to watch.

No, we've got enough big men that we could survive that. It will be one of our guards. Probably Allen, since that would be devastating.

Allen would play in a cast and someone would trip over it. This would be the final straw, and he would withdraw from society and spend the rest of his life living as a Buddhist monk in the Himalayas.

I obviously wish he shot the ball better, but the performance against Elon is what I was hoping for this year. Make plays all over the court, fill the lanes, crash the boards. His activity will be a great weapon.

Keep him on the floor, K.

Something about DeLaurier always feels off to me. Like he doesn't look like a basketball player, just a big elite athlete that happens to be on a basketball court. But he's awesome.

Something about DeLaurier always feels off to me. Like he doesn't look like a basketball player, just a big elite athlete that happens to be on a basketball court. But he's awesome.

This is fine. Good enough to be a great bench player this year, but not good enough to go pro yet, forcing him to return next year for a breakout dominant junior season.

Watching him on the floor, he still just doesn't seem like he knows where to be a lot of the time. He will make a good play, then immediately fuck up on the other end.

I did not get a chance to watch, only looked at box score - his positioning was pretty poor? Or was he sloppy with the ball?

I think it's mostly on offense, especially if he has the ball in his hands for more than a second. Like, if he can't immediately pass it, he seems to sort of freeze.

Hopefully by this time next year he'll have developed some sort of offense. It's already obvious that it doesn't exist now. Fortunately this year, we don't need it.

Put backs and cuts to the rim. Should be all the Devils need from JD on offence.

Nice to see him hit a 3 though

Yeah, he should be feasting on cuts and rim runs right now. By contrast, O'Connell has already demonstrated 10 times the understanding of offensive positioning.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom