Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jordan Tucker

White is 6-7 215 on his Duke bio, Tucker is 6-7 205 on 247. The skill that makes either of them playable at all at the moment seems to be shooting. These guys are in direct competition for playing time.

I don't get how Tucker can be considered a SG in K's world, especially since White definitely cannot be. Neither will play a minute as the 2nd quickest/smallest player on the court for Duke in his entire career as long as K is coach. The list of 6-7+ players who got any meaningful time at guard under him is not long.

Absolutely. Just have to find a way to utilize that asset without hurting the team in other areas.

rhfarmer said:
FWIW, that's a very impressive and useful 3 PT chart for a potential Duke player.

Random thought: I wonder what K would have done with Shaun Livingston. I suppose back then his style was different too

"Thank you so much to the coaches who believed in me and who have recruited me these last few years. And also to the Duke staff, who called me last week."

But, no

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sweet summer child, you are not prepared for the harshness that is being the 9th man at Duke University and you will not survive the winter. The staff does not deserve you.

Good news. This is a good example of the kind of kid the program needs to complement the one-and-dones.

Why isn't he a superstah??????

Also, he will be suspended for a semester for academics.

Lol, I'd worry about when are we going to have six ACC caliber players on the roster before I worried about whether they all will play

Tucker and White both shoot well from the corners. Maybe down the road, they can both become 3-and-D guys and we play one at the 3 and one at the 4?

I don't know if either of them will be above average at D, but average at D and above 39% from three would be good enough for me. I do think they could easily play the 3 (Tucker) and 4 (White) together.

Now if only we had LeBron, so we could mirror the Cavs' LeBron + bench, Clevelantoni ball, lineup. [LeBron, Deron W., Shumpert, Korver, Frye]. Cam Reddish?

I hope that Coach K will play him for at least 5 minutes per game in ACC play. I refuse to believe that on next season's roster with such little depth, a 6'7 wing who can shoot the three will can't find just 5 minutes per game in meaningful games.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back