Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Marques Bolden

Not like he was serviceable as whatever the fuck he was last year. Right, Pantone?

Bolden practicing one handed face up hook shots several feet from the rim. Sounds like an exciting new Duke offense.

No opponent ever will probably try to put Marques in 1-5 screen defense situations every time down the floor.

If they do, by accident, I imagine it might work out something like this.

#marquil_bokafor

Considering what happened with Jeter, I just hope Marques improves enough this season to the point where he can get into the 1st round.

Marques Bolden, Duke: A victim of the numbers crunch last season in Durham, the former 5-star recruit averaged only 1.5 points and 1.1 rebounds in 6.5 minutes as a freshman. All of those numbers will drastically increase in 2017-18. A big man with a high ceiling, the 6-11 Bolden should make a significant jump as one of Duke’s primary big men in what will likely be a much tighter rotation for Mike Krzyzewski versus a year ago.

https://www.fanragsports.com/rothstein-20-breakout-players-for-17-18-cbb-season/

Bolden could potentially breakout and double his stats from last season.

I think Marques can be a unique player for Duke in terms of affecting shots and defending for 15-20 minutes a game. Outside of that, I'm not expecting much.

If that isn't the ultimate example of the obsolescence of the center in modern basketball, I don't know what would be.

Could just go ahead and rename it the 1917 Buggy Whip award.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom