Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

@rome8180 I missed the Pistons - Celts game tonight and I see they allowed 118 points. Not surprised to see Drummond go wild given how thin Celts are up front.

They have had a hard time keeping people out of the lane and rotating to shooters off of penetration. Indiana really exposed this on Saturday even though Boston ended up winning.

I thought interior D would be their greatest challenge for obvious reasons, but the perimeter has broken down a bit recently.

Last three games they are giving up like 110 or something. Granted, they pretty much stopped trying in the 4th vs Orlando due to a huge lead.

Tatum quoted that tweet, but I couldn't figure out how to get both in there in the correct format. I am still hoping for Boston but I won't pretend to know how they could make it happen.

TIL that Tatum is 5th on the Celtics in minutes but 10th in field goal attempts. Good job, Stevens. Those shots definitely need to go to Smart and Rozier.

Ingram fucking killing it in OT against the Warriors. Gonna lose though.

Holy fuck, just ripped Durant while he was holding for the last shot and then hit two FTs. Only down one now.

Tyus is rolling. WTF is up with all the steals? The shooting and passing were always possible, but 4 spg since he's been starting is odd.

Probably a bit of an anomaly/luck. He plays passing lanes well, but it's not sustainable. He had one game where he had seven steals. But that was against a terrible Phoenix team who has boosted opposing players' stats all year.

The Celtics won, but another bad defensive night. Should not be giving up 111 to Phoenix at home.

Watching Wolves/Clips (no - you don't have a life) - Tyus is such a ball hawk. Like a free safety picking off passes.

Wolves' shot selection terrible.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom