Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Of course there is also the possibility that the ownership is happy enough to be mediocre non contenders just good enough to sell some tickets and not get moved, and will be just fine with signing AD to a super max, and AD won't care enough about winning to turn down the difference in money.

I see the Bulls making an aggressive push...hometown guy...they have some decent pieces to offer. Not as good as Boston, but still some nice pieces.

Yeah i missed that the first time. Markkanan and their own lotto pick or two, plus an expiring like Lopez would be a very competative offer too. That's Boston's real competition here, just cause of the hometown factor making it an actual distinct possibility that he would't just leave after his contract expired.

I don't know about the era. For this season, It's pretty close to, maybe a hair better, than LeBron's game against the Spurs from this year:

57 points, 23-34 FG, 9-9 FT 11 rebounds, 7 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks.

James had 3 TOs to Harden's 5.

He is one of the greatest SGs to ever play, no doubt about it. But him playing 46 minutes in January just to scrape out a win against Orlando is such a great representation of his typical season arc where he completely burns out by the playoffs

That is amazing (both of those stat lines) - but Harden's effort is the best I can recall

Olajuwon had a quadruple double back in the day, but it was much lighter on scoring IIRC

Jordan's 69-point game in 1990 was solid:

69 points on 23-37 FG, 21-23 FT, 18 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals, 1 block, 2 TO.

LOL, this was so predictable.

I think I posited this here a year or two ago, but I think Dan Gilbert loves these tiny players because he himself is like 5'6, and identifies with them. It's why he meddled to not only draft Kay Felder, but stick with him way too long. No surprise he's glommed on to Thomas now.

Ainge should sign Nate Robinson just so he could trade him to Cleveland for Kevin Love.

Roy has developed the most efficient low-usage player in the NBA, due mainly to 3pt prowess. Bullock is 45% from 3 this season.

With Bullock's rise along with Kennard's 43% 3pt and surprisingly OK defense, the new Pistons rotation might work. Kennard has the best on/off numbers on the Pistons, with his defensive on/off being nearly as good as his offensive on/off. He doesn't always sub in for terrible defenders, so I can't explain it other than maybe he is really a non-negative defender - he just looked terrible in Duke's defensive system last season. Past 20 games, Pistons are -1.8 margin per game, Kennard is +4.2 in 21 mpg, 25/50 3PT, 17/17 FT. So Pistons are -6.0 points in 27 mpg without Kennard over this bad stretch, while Kennard is +4.2 in his 21. Fans will probably call for him to get more time and usage soon.

Last edited:
This made me laugh too hard. They're introducing Brice Johnson and "Willie Reed" alongside Blake Griffin all as one big coup.

Klay and Green for Davis and Moore

Lopez(expiring), Holiday(expiring), Markkanen and 2 draft picks for Davis

Rudy Gay(expiring) and Leonard for Davis

Horford, Brown, Smart and 2 draft picks for Davis and Asik or Horford, Tatum, Smart and a pick for Davis

You'd have to think Boston and Chicago are the most appealing deals. Klay and Green or Leonard puts them back where they are now. Mediocrity. Too good to get a top 5 pick, too shitty to do any playoff damage.

Hope the Celtics pick up Monroe. Could really help the offense when Kyrie sits.

In reality though, he'd just be out there trying to rebound Smart and Rozier's errant misses.

Isaiah Canaan just suffered a Gordon Hayward-esque leg injury. Fucking gross.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom