Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

Also, if I'm reading that correctly, she willingly and consensually sucked his dick not once but twice. She's upset that he thought they were going to fuck after that and tried to initiate that?

I had intended on pointing that out earlier. I'm pretty sure sticking a guys dick in your mouth is a pretty clear non-verbal cue.

I had intended on pointing that out earlier. I'm pretty sure sticking a guys dick in your mouth is a pretty clear non-verbal cue.

Yeah, he went down on her, she went down on him. Then he says he's going to get a condom and she's shocked by it.
As I said in my first post, bullshit story.

Yeah, I'm really confused by that. Like...what the fuck you doing man?

See, here we are misreading it again. If this lady’s story is to be believed, that was a clear, “No I don’t like you. I’ll suck the cum out to buy some time to leave before you recuperate.” Classic move.

Sure seems like the tide has turned. Going after Aziz for pure bullshit was too far. NYT and The Atlantic both had viral op-eds that defended Aziz today.

I'm as anti-rape as the next guy, but let's keep the revolution to guys who are perverts or assholes beyond a reasonable doubt.

Is she using the oral sex to try and make the point that she felt she had no other choice but to engage in something to keep him satiated?

So the Bitcoin/crypto bubble will burst now. All the hedge funds are pulling out with their profits on the backs of idiots.

Amazon has selected the 20 finalists for its 2nd HQ:
  • Atlanta
  • Austin
  • Boston
  • Chicago
  • Columbus, Ohio
  • Dallas
  • Denver
  • Indianapolis
  • Los Angeles
  • Miami
  • Montgomery County, Md.
  • Nashville
  • Newark
  • New York City
  • Northern Virginia
  • Philadelphia
  • Pittsburgh
  • Raleigh, N.C.
  • Toronto
  • Washington, D.C.
Congrats to most of the people on Duke-Forum.com for living in or around one of these places.

Yep. Really not so much a list of achievers as a kick in the nuts to Houston, Phoenix, Jacksonville and Charlotte.

Which I heartily approve of. Good work Bezos.

Pittsburgh already remade themselves as a tech hub. Columbus is basically OSU and all that comes with it, and Indy is kind of this oasis in the metaphorical desert of Indiana.

Seems like the Texas cities vs. Atlanta vs. whatever DC area government is most willing to play ball?

Very not interested at all about bringing 50K more people to the area when I40 is already a pain in the ass to deal with, and it just seems crowded already in general with people coming from up north down here.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom