Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL Pick 'em 2017

Congrats SeanMay for winning outright and becoming the first to qualify for the pick 'em postseason. @ZackM will deposit your $500

Worst score of the week is a tie between @skins and @CK86 going 2 for 11. No notable boners this week, except the disappointing lack of participation. Hoping we get more than just 9 of us for this week.

Congrats to @ZackM for the win this week with 9 correct picks, and clinching a spot in the post-season.

Worst score of the week belongs to @SeanMayTriedToEatMe, luckily for him he already was doing very well so it didn't knock him back too far.

Week 8 lines will be added this afternoon. Note that this is the first week penalties will be applied to those in the top 8 spots for inactivity. @2001Dukechamps you will probably lose your playoff spot

I forgot about the consistency factor that is required for this. I'll start putting them in earlier, so I don't lose track of this and forget. Welp I accept whatever results from my inactivity.

I forgot about the consistency factor that is required for this. I'll start putting them in earlier, so I don't lose track of this and forget. Welp I accept whatever results from my inactivity.

You're fine as long as you wager on at least half the games. As for everyone else, lines are up

@ZackM
@SeanMayTriedToEatMe
@StopThePumpFakesShav
@JC7
@DukeInPeru
@Inveigle
@aiw
@AxeS24
@CK86
@rhfarmer
@sivartrenrag
@skins
@cameron06
@CMon85
@dukefan81
@Thain

We're only half way through and there's not that much separation between the 5-8th ranked players and those just outside. So keep playing.

Last edited:
Yikes. If you want to make money in real life, just look at my picks and fade me.

@rhfarmer has already locked up a share of the win this week. If KC covers tomorrow he gets it outright, otherwise we're looking at a three way tie between him, SeanMay, and Skins.

Very competitive week. No one did worse than -2 who picked all the games, and even the winner still had 4 misses.

Congrats to @rhfarmer with his 8 correct picks, for winning the week. @ZackM will deposit $500 in your accounts. If @aiw hadn't missed the morning London game he would have had a chance to tie.

Worst score goes to @JC7 with only 4 correct picks.

@Inveigle penalized -2 for not making any picks.

I think this was my first negative week.

@ZackM is the sole winner

...would be the correct thing to say if @rhfarmer hadn't also gotten 7 correct this week. The lowest scores ever for a win. Closest spread between 1st and last too, with @JC7 and @SeanMayTriedToEatMe bringing up the rear going 4 for 13.

This week's picks are up. A lot of huge favorites should make things interesting. Three more reg season weeks until we move into the post-season part of the pick 'em. It looks like at least 1-2 of the most frequent bettors won't make it.

@StopThePumpFakesShav
@2001Dukechamps
@DukeInPeru
@Inveigle
@AxeS24
@CK86
@sivartrenrag
@skins
@dukefan81
@Thain

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.