Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

Panthers picked up a lineman from WMU. I don't know him, but his girlfriend played volleyball here, so I know her fairly well.

'wrong' = 275 lbs probably.

Just awful. He's now lazy, dumb, AND fat.

Last edited by a moderator:
DurhamSon said:

There's talk of picking up the 5th year already. They better not do that yet.

aiw said:
DurhamSon said:

There's talk of picking up the 5th year already. They better not do that yet.

Welp, looks like they just did.

If he shows up to camp like this, cut him anyways and start giving reps to the new guys. Don't want to see this fat fuck loafing on the field anymore regardless.

I still haven't gotten over the way he pussied out against Marcus Peters last season.

Tre Boston gone at least. Maybe Gettleman's cracking down on the lazy, low fball IQ wastes of space on the roster.

DurhamSon said:
Tre Boston gone at least. Maybe Gettleman's cracking down on the lazy, low fball IQ wastes of space on the roster.
So who's starting at safety besides Coleman????

Panthers new PR man desperately trying to spin the Fatjamin fiasco.

I don't understand the big deal. Panthers finally have an heir to Olson at TE.

I can see his man tits through his jersey, ffs. Not to mention his cherub cheeks. If Panthers don't think he can legit transition to a GOOD TE before the end of another contract, cut him before the season begins.

Wow. WTF. I had my disagreements with him but he's still one of the better GMs in the league. At least make this fucking move before we lose our GM in waiting to buffalo three months ago...

Fucking Ron shithead Rivera outlasts Gman. Christ.

I knew JR had too much affection for him. This franchise is fucked until he's in the ground.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom