Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Other Sports

Major blunder by a Clemson returner who drops the ball just as he's about to cross into the endzone. Undoubtedly a future Brown. :roll:

Great start by the US sweeping the morning Foursomes at the Ryder Cup.

You guys, former Blue Devil great Alana Beard made a buzzer-beater to win game 1 of the WNBA Finals!!

Federer vs. Nadal in the Australian Open finals. In all likelihood, this will be the last time the two of them meet in a grand slam final. I will probably DVR this overnight and watch it while a Duke game is going on.

I care nothing about tennis, but this is pretty cool. Sucks for the sport that it'll happen at like 2 a.m. or whatever.

In a similar vein, I think I'm finally letting go of my dream of seeing Tiger get his shit together one last time in a major.

Nice to see him win another major. Came close a couple of years ago at the US Open, but Djoko was too tough.

That was scary to watch, but boy the engineers got it right on that design.

Last edited by a moderator:
...and incredibly dangerous. If the rock breaks off in your hand/under your foot, you will fall. I will not be showing this to my kids as I don't want them trying it. Only top rope routes for us...

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom