Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Other Sports

That's little league? Someone check his birth certificate.

I want to get some new golf clubs. I've heard buying used is the way to go. Any of you have suggestions on where to start looking and what brands tend to perform better? I only play a few times a year currently but I want to start playing more.

What do want to get out of your rounds of golf? Do you want to work on your game and develop a consistent and predictable swing? Do you want to just not make a fool of yourself and throw back some beers?

What do want to get out of your rounds of golf? Do you want to work on your game and develop a consistent and predictable swing? Do you want to just not make a fool of yourself and throw back some beers?

I can hold my own already so I'd like clubs that can help me advance my game. Irons are the weakest part of my game so I'd really like to improve there.

I can hold my own already so I'd like clubs that can help me advance my game. Irons are the weakest part of my game so I'd really like to improve there.
Then you should be buying new fitted irons. Any of the top brands bought from an authorized dealer will include custom fitting in the price.

The US won the world championship earlier today in wrestling in perhaps the most electrifying finish in history. We were tied with Russia going into the last match that featured two 21 year olds who are already legends in the sport. Kyle Snyder, who will be a senior at tOSU next year, and who is already the defending Olympic and World Champion faced off against Abdulrashid Sudalaev, a prodigy who is also a defending Olympic and World Champion (he moved up a weight class earlier this year), who has not lost since 2013 and is generally considered the best pound for pound wrestler in the world. Snyder became immortal when he scored a takedown with 20 seconds left to win the US its first team title since 1995.

I have always loved basketball more than anything, but as a former wrestler whose son now competes in high school, I think the sport has moved past hoops for me. The sheer discipline and toughness it requires is breathtaking. As thrilling as following this national team to such a climactic finish was, the disappointment over how little recognition the sport and this win receives is almost equally crushing. There is literally not a single article on ESPN - even under the Olympic sports section - on this historic feat. There is, however, an article about an Australian former cyclist selling ecstasy.

@deeyoukayeee I feel the same way about surfing. Even without the lure of trophies or world titles, surfers challenge themselves mentally and physically against an unconquerable foe, while at the same time putting themselves at the risk of being eaten by wild animals. Meanwhile, preseason football...

I'm with you there. Surfing gets an unfair knock as a stoner beach-dude sport. 98% of humans have never encountered a 20 ft wave up close though.

You still owe me your story about meeting Occy.

I'm with you there. Surfing gets an unfair knock as a stoner beach-dude sport. 98% of humans have never encountered a 20 ft wave up close though.

You still owe me your story about meeting Occy.
Probably needs a new thread

Hamilton football team hires Art Briles. Nice work, torontoduke.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom