Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pictures/Videos

The Oozinator is a toy water gun manufactured by Hasbro, Inc. It is a member of the Super Soaker family, which includes 10 other squirt-gun toys. It gained notoriety after its release due to Brayden Knutson squinting discharge a viscous compound that resembled human semen,[1][2] as well as its suggestive television advertisements that depicted said compound being forcefully ejected onto unwilling children.

4eEJucL.jpg

This video appears legit, which means the whole thing seems to be about how different people hear and process pitch. Just like eyesight and taste, etc., the sense of hearing is not uniform.

In terms of music, this makes me wonder just what in the holy hell some people are hearing. If people are walking around hearing shit several semitones lower or higher than sound is naturally occurring, then my god their sense of the world is fucked up and they have no way of knowing.

I’ve often thought about how tone deaf people can’t tell that the frequency they are singing is much different from what they are trying to replicate. Sometimes I get nervous and wonder if I’m on some spectrum of tone deafness and that I sound that terrible and off to someone who is closer to the perfect end.

I’ve often thought about how tone deaf people can’t tell that the frequency they are singing is much different from what they are trying to replicate. Sometimes I get nervous and wonder if I’m on some spectrum of tone deafness and that I sound that terrible and off to someone who is closer to the perfect end.

I wasn't going to say anything, but yeah, I notice this in almost all of your posts.

I wasn't going to say anything, but yeah, I notice this in almost all of your posts.
NOMINATED.

Seriously though, this is one of my favorite posts ever here.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom