Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

Fucking lazy, good-for-nothing kids. I can't wait for them to open up those child labor camps, so we can finally be competitive with China in manufacturing.

No, Oliver Twist, you may NOT have any more porridge. Not until you finish assembling that crate of laptops.

Married with one kid, solid middle class (although I have no idea what the actual definitions are). We come out slightly ahead with the increased tax credit and the bracket reduction in general. But I'd rather us not add a trillion to our debt over 10 years just to line the pockets of billionaires even more.

Well, take this one on

I vote we castrate all deadbeat dad's and give their kids health insurance and free school lunches. If fathers knew that the first kid they failed to support would be their last this issue would self resolve in 5 years either way.

Too many people are willfully ignorant about the lower class

Not a single Democrat supported that bill!

Trump now endorsing a child molester. Not even a little bit surprised.

I thought the Brooks Op-Ed was extremely sound, and imagine that even if someone disagreed with his conclusion, that they would at least acknowledge it is a reasonably presented opinion.

How can one hope to be a successful attorney while being so damn close minded and hostile to anything but your own opinion?

Looks like the house plan will save me almost $2000 and the senate bill only $700

suck it, you poors

_65XLQTU_400x400.jpg

Yeah no

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom