Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

I know we have some doctors on here. Is two weeks to long to drain a subungual hematoma? I stubbed my toe playing ball two weeks ago. Doesn't really hurt that much at all anymore but I don't want to lose the nail. Will post a pic if needed.

I’m not a doctor and can’t provide any help whatsoever.

That said, i would still like to see the pics.

Multiple angles preferred.

Apparently have hip bursitis, it is unpleasant and has caused me to sleep poorly the last 3 nights.

When I was in Paris, there was a big street sign that said ZONES TAMPONS. We were near the Louvre and I thought it was quite funny and wanted to know more.

Turns out that 'tampon' in French means 'barrier', so that makes sense because it was one of those streets where the barriers can come up out of the ground to stop traffic. I then wondered what the French called the feminine product 'tampon (en)'. The word for that is 'tampon (fr)', which also makes sense.

Now for some truly random thoughts:

I had reconstructive ankle surgery in 2009. For some reason tonight it feels like my surgical scar is either reopening or stretching. It's such an odd sensation. It sort of itches, it doesn't really hurt (just feels like the skin is very slowly stretching) and it looks the same as every other day. I have no idea how I would've caused this to occur. It just started within the last 20 minutes, I don't understand. I will probably awaken in the morning to my foot needing to be chopped off.

I had reconstructive ankle surgery in 2009. For some reason tonight it feels like my surgical scar is either reopening or stretching. It's such an odd sensation. It sort of itches, it doesn't really hurt (just feels like the skin is very slowly stretching) and it looks the same as every other day. I have no idea how I would've caused this to occur. It just started within the last 20 minutes, I don't understand. I will probably awaken in the morning to my foot needing to be chopped off.
Have you done any drugs this evening? Just need to get that out of the way.

Have you done any drugs this evening? Just need to get that out of the way.

All out of bath salts and wine club isn't for another 3 weeks.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom