Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

The wife and I were out to dinner last night when an older drunk man approached our table. He asked, “What do you do for a living?”
Me: I’m a physicist.
ODG: A what?
Me: I’m a medical physicist.
ODG: Medical Physicist? Ain’t that some highfalutin shit!

The conversation then got even weirder as he asked if I had ever done any acting. He said I should get some headshots and look into it since I “got one of those faces”.

The wife and I were out to dinner last night when an older drunk man approached our table. He asked, “What do you do for a living?”

The conversation then got even weirder as he asked if I had ever done any acting. He said I should get some headshots and look into it since I “got one of those faces”.
So I'm a simple man with simple ideas, but it sounds like that man wants you to come to a photo shoot in his basement.

Or a 'photo shoot' inside his van in the parking lot.

So I'm a simple man with simple ideas, but it sounds like that man wants you to come to a photo shoot in his basement.
I think he wants Fizz to come during a photo shoot in his basement.

Headshots? Or money shots? Or just head?

Spring football game was fun but damn this post-alcohol depression is hitting me hard this afternoon.

Are geese really that dangerous to a grown man (who is not flying in a plane)? Why would you run from one?

I feel like a solid whack with a sand wedge would set that goose straight. Maybe don't run, and whip out one of those clubs in your bag?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back