Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

Started watching Counterpart. JK Simmons is the shit.

Also, I found something from 10 years ago called The Take on Amazon, starring a much younger appearing Tom Hardy. It's good, but dark as fuck.

I am enjoying the new season of Love. Overall the show doesn't add a lot "new" to the romantic comedy genre, but it's very well done.

I’ll miss Erlich, but apparently TJ Miller is as big of an asshole IRL as Erlich. Sad! I’ve read we’ll see a lot more of Jian-Yang this season. That character has been great, and I hope it doesn’t become stale with more screen time. I want as much Jared as possible. He’s one of my favorite characters on any show at the moment.

Netflix has acquired the rights to the Monty Python movies and series. They'll begin streaming later this year.
Civilization has been saved.

I’ll miss Erlich, but apparently TJ Miller is as big of an asshole IRL as Erlich. Sad! I’ve read we’ll see a lot more of Jian-Yang this season. That character has been great, and I hope it doesn’t become stale with more screen time. I want as much Jared as possible. He’s one of my favorite characters on any show at the moment.
Zach Woods is great in everything he does. Tremendous improv comic, great character actor.

Zach Braff is apparently in a new show and it is apparently a show where he is pretending to be John Dorian as a father.

Michael Imperioli is in it and he looks like he died a few years ago.

Three episodes into Six Feet Under and it's pretty good. I know it's super old but I've never watched it.

May start Boardwalk Empire next. Feel like I've seen just about everything else.

Three episodes into Six Feet Under and it's pretty good. I know it's super old but I've never watched it.

May start Boardwalk Empire next. Feel like I've seen just about everything else.
The first two seasons of Six Feet Under are fantastic. Season Three is mostly good. Season Four and Five are hit and miss, largely miss.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom