Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

I've recently found Sneaky Pete on Amazon to be enjoyable in a mindless sort of way. Good cast, decently written, moves at a pretty good clip.

I've recently found Sneaky Pete on Amazon to be enjoyable in a mindless sort of way. Good cast, decently written, moves at a pretty good clip.

It's good, regardless of how incredibly implausible the plot is.

Reactions: TS9
Our family loves the Harry Potter movies and, with this Duke team, loved Barty Crouch Junior because of Gary Trent Junior, Wendell Carter Junior and Marvin Bagley the Third. Every time one of them would do something good in a game my kids (or I) would say their name like they did in the Goblet of Fire when he was outed during the trial scene (Gary Trent, JUNIOR!, Marvin Bagley the THIRD!, etc)

It took over 1.5 seasons for me to figure it out that Kilgrave from Jessica Jones is Barty Crouch JUNIOR!

I just watched the clip. We do it backwards by yelling the junior part instead of the name part. I like our way better.

It is allegedly the Battle of Winterfell vs the white walker army. THE ultimate battle of the series.

Watched the 1st two episodes of "Lost in Space" reboot on Netflix. I think I like it more than most simply because of my fascination with space and space travel. I'm pretty much down for any of those type of shows.

In spite of Breaking Bad and Trumbo and all the other stuff he's done, he'll always be Hal Wilkerson to me

Legion is probably the weirdest show I have ever seen. I don't know what's happening, but I love it.

Probably should have rewatched the last couple of episodes of season 1, but I'd still probably have no idea what is happening.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom