Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Degenerates Thread

Posted ACC, Duke, and Top 25 matchups for this week since there are Thursday and Friday games this week.

Do we have win% stats here? I'm pretty sure I would easily be the worst bettor here. I have placed 5 wagers and won only once.

Do we have win% stats here? I'm pretty sure I would easily be the worst bettor here. I have placed 5 wagers and won only once.
The only quick stats I can find are who has won the most money and who are the richest board members at the moment.

Wait, how do you see who is the richest?

Nevermind. I see it's on the sidebar of the stats page.

Posted the Duke @ Elon line for tonight. Also, DSon posted betting odds on the RJ Barrett Commitment announcement

oh shit! i'm the richest now

lee-corso.png

I would like to propose a moneyline bet on Michigan State in the betting exchange. I'm assuming someone here would take me up on that, but I need a suggestion for a reasonable amount of payout if I put all of my impressive $188 on Mich St.

I would like to propose a moneyline bet on Michigan State in the betting exchange. I'm assuming someone here would take me up on that, but I need a suggestion for a reasonable amount of payout if I put all of my impressive $188 on Mich St.
I'll go straight up $100 Duke ML against you Peef.

I wish there was a way to counter your bet. I guess I'll have to wait until I see the Vegas lines. I'm assuming that Duke will be favored, so I don't want to bet straight up moneyline. I would want some odds. +160 or something. Where do you guys find lines on games?

I'll go straight up $100 Duke ML against you Peef.
Moneyline opened -110 for both Duke and Mich St, so I went ahead and accepted your straight up ML bet. Why the hell not?

GO IZZO!!!

Champions Classic odds are up on the book. Welcome to the first real week of College Basketball

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back