Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Trevon Duval

"pass pass pass kick it out oh damn that kid is so FAST"

I went through that sequence at least 5 times last night

Has Tre Duv become underrated? Take away his 3pt shot and the dude is putting up monster numbers.

Saw a tweet (think it may have been Goodman) where scouts in attendance still didn't know if he was a first-round talent because he couldn't run the team?

I mean the dude is 3 games into his freshman season and has already broken records.

Allens shooting was huge last night, but Duval won that game against a huge, strong, experienced, HOF coached #2 team in the country.

Saw a tweet (think it may have been Goodman) where scouts in attendance still didn't know if he was a first-round talent because he couldn't run the team?

I mean the dude is 3 games into his freshman season and has already broken records.

Allens shooting was huge last night, but Duval won that game against a huge, strong, experienced, HOF coached #2 team in the country.
Scouts are sandbagging to hope he falls to them in the draft. Smart.

On one PNR, he hit Vrankovic on the roll for a layup. I was fucking shocked. Didn't know that was allowed.

Just wait, MSU is one of the very few (maybe the only teams) that can semi match us in the front court. We're going to see some monster alley oop dunks out of the PnR to Bagley and DeLaurier.

It would be really nice if Carter and Bagley could get their jumpers developed enough to be threats out of the pick and pop.

The USC coach is impressing me by seeing how bad Thornton is and not playing him big minutes just based on high school talent. Thornton may be one of those guys who transfers multiple times and ends up as a 6th year senior in the Horizon league or on some bottom dweller program in the power conferences. Eli Carter.

The USC coach is impressing me by seeing how bad Thornton is and not playing him big minutes just based on high school talent. Thornton may be one of those guys who transfers multiple times and ends up as a 6th year senior in the Horizon league or on some bottom dweller program in the power conferences. Eli Carter.

Like T King? I can see that.

We need some kind of pinned Derryck Thornton stats watch thread. And next year we can add Chase Jeter.

I think we can safely forego the Sean Obi stat watch, though.

through his first 3 games, DT played 78 minutes, Frank Jackson played 80 minutes, Duval is at 88 min. Coach K has clearly abandoned trying to thread the super narrow window between transfer in disgust and bolt to the NBA with Duval.

As a fanbase, are we mad at Jeter and Obi? I wasn't aware of that.

Definitely not mad at Obi, can't blame him for the shitty genetics he was born with. Plus, he's stylish as fuck.

I hated Jeter on the team, no reason to stop now. Another extremely large human being who is somehow weaker than wet tissue paper.

As a fanbase, are we mad at Jeter and Obi? I wasn't aware of that.

Definitely not mad at Obi, can't blame him for the shitty genetics he was born with. Plus, he's stylish as fuck.

I hated Jeter on the team, no reason to stop now. Another extremely large human being who is somehow weaker than wet tissue paper.

I know Jeter sucked and was infuriating to watch, but to be fair, he just never should have stepped foot on campus at Duke. Overrated recruit that wasn't even impressive to watch in HS.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom