Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Trevon Duval

Could just be that the 2015 HS recruiting class was an epic bust, at least in terms of college impact. Obviously Ingram and Kennard were great, but you get a combined 3 years out of them. Unfortunate that the other two kids from that class, the ones who were supposed to be veteran program guys, were massively overrated by scouts coming out of HS.

Refresh my memory what papa Jeter said? Seems I remember something but never found out what it was. Something about lying to him, maybe?

Could just be that the 2015 HS recruiting class was an epic bust, at least in terms of college impact. Obviously Ingram and Kennard were great, but you get a combined 3 years out of them. Unfortunate that the other two kids from that class, the ones who were supposed to be veteran program guys, were massively overrated by scouts coming out of HS.

absolutely

Trevon might be the greatest terrible shooting PG in basketball history.

I can't imagine a basketball player with a shot that broken being better.

Refresh my memory what papa Jeter said? Seems I remember something but never found out what it was. Something about lying to him, maybe?

Something to the effect of "it has been tough watching the way Duke treated one of the best bigs in college basketball over the past 2 years."

Yeah. Some of these parents need a reality check.

Chase seemed to be a good teammate.

I personally thought he'd develop into a decent big man. I'll probably be on the wrong side of history there.

One thing I'm curious about with Duval is when coaches are telling him to shoot threes. It seems like wide open corner and top of key threes late in the shot clock should be okay, and nothing else.

He had another nice play of turning an open corner three into an open baseline driving lane last night, but there are still some awkward times where he catches it wide open and hesitates before deciding what he should do.

It's a weird/unique challenge, but I think the coaches need to help him become more decisive/confident in making quick decisions in those situations.

I stood beside him at a urinal last year in the HOF and he was impressive (........purely talking about height), but I thought about asking him how he felt knowing I could out rebound him.
Dick pics or it didn't happen.

To be to Duval, yes his shot is awful but he's had 2-3 of his outside shots rim out. He's not missing by a mile on most. We do need him around 30% tho.

I stood beside him at a urinal last year in the HOF and he was impressive (........purely talking about height), but I thought about asking him how he felt knowing I could out rebound him.
Dick pics or it didn't happen.

You'll just have to believe that someone would never lie about meeting Chase Jeter

I expected that element. I watched that hour-long video on him in high school and he seems like a great leader and genuinely good guy.

I really enjoy his demeanor which is basically one of no emotion. Doesn’t get too up or down, just plays to win

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom